The review component of the product pages is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Industrial Precision Instruments. By visiting and using IPI-Online, you agree to be bound to and abide by the following terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising from, in relation to or in connection with, IPI-Online are to be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. By visiting and using the IPI-Online review system you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
- The materials within these reviews exist for general information purposes only. The information contained therein may not necessarily be accurate, complete or current. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of these materials.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Industrial Precision Instruments (including on behalf of its employees and agents) disclaims any and all liability (including liability for negligence) to any person arising out of or in relation to the use of, or access to IPI-Online, including:
- any action or failure to act by any person in accessing, downloading, uploading, using, relying on or dealing in any way with, any materials from the IPI-Online or from any other website on the Internet;
- any errors or omissions on IPI-Online or on any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to errors or omissions arising as a result of the negligence of IPI-Online or its employees or agents);
- or any delay or interruption in access to or use of IPI-Online or any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to delay or interruption arising as a result of the negligence of IPI-Online or its employees or agents).
- You accept all risk and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from reading and/or submitting reviews and any information or material available from IPI-Online.
- Whilst Industrial Precision Instruments reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete any material posted on IPI-Online via reviews, it is under no obligation to do so, nor is it under an obligation to update any information on IPI-Online, or to correct any inaccuracy on IPI-Online that may become apparent at a later time.
- Industrial Precision Instruments does not warrant the accuracy of any hypertext links provided within reviews, nor the suitability or accuracy of any content located at those links. Links and frames connecting IPI-Online with other websites are for convenience only and do not mean that Industrial Precision Instruments is associated with, endorses or approves those other websites, their content, or the people who run, or contribute to, them. Use or reliance on the content of those websites is at the user's own risk.
- Industrial Precision Instruments does not represent or warrant that any files displayed or obtained from or through IPI-Online, or any other website linked to them, are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any such files are provided, and may only be accessed or used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of those files.
- If you feel that any information on the IPI-Online has infringed your rights, please contact us.