Infrared Thermography Essentials - Full Day
Ideal for the in-experienced thermographer. Learn the basics and prepare for purchasing a thermal imager.
The Introduction to Infrared Information Session is aimed at the in-experienced thermographer or first time users who want to gain insight into the operation of infrared cameras and to start them on the “right path” for practical use of an instrument in the field. The session runs for 1 Day and covers the following topics:
- Thermal Imaging Applications
- Resolution & Spot Measurement Size
- Focusing and Storing Imagery
- Emittance & Reflectance
This course takes a more in depth look at the topics covered in our Half Day Infrared Thermography Essentials course.
Typical candidates include, but are not limited to:
- Those who have little or no experience with thermography
- Those who are considering purchasing a thermal imager
- Those who have recently purchased a thermal imager
For more information about training dates and locations, you can check out our training schedule page