Testo 831 - 2 Point IR thermometer
- 30:1 optics
- Audible alarm, user-defined thresholds
- HACCP Certified
- Backlit display
The testo 831 2 Point IR thermometer allows you to carry out quick and precise temperature measurements of whole pallets of food and smaller products from a distance. Ideal for checking the temperature of incoming goods and for use in food production.
Temperature checks have never been easier: The testo 831 2 Point IR thermometer measures the surface temperature of individual products or whole pallets of goods quickly and accurately.
The testo 831 infrared thermometer in action
The Testo 831's ergonomic design, state-of-the art technology and multiple features make it the ideal tool for use in the food sector. The easy-to-use food thermometer provides you with quick and accurate readings and is a real time-saver. Outstanding features and benefits include
- Practical pistol grip design: easy one-handed use; trigger button for quick and easy scans
- Ultra-fast measurements: the infrared thermometer allows you to carry out up to two measurements per second and multi-scan whole pallets or cooling shelves
- Precise temperature measurements – also from a distance: and all made possible thanks to 30:1 optics. A measurement carried out over a distance of one meter generates a measuring spot with a diameter of only 3,6 cm. This allows you to measure the temperature of smaller products, like yogurt cartons for example
- Always on target: the two laser points generated by the 2-point laser measuring spot marker show you exactly which object you have set your sights on. The two laser points mark the diameter of the measuring circle in which the surface temperature is to be measured
- Alarm and min/max values: although your food thermometer allows you to carry out measurements in the wink of an eye, an array of useful features ensures that you won't miss a thing. Features include user-defined thresholds to determine individually when the visual and audible alarms are activated, a hold function that freezes the last measurement for easier display and min/max values
- Belt clip: there's no better place to store your testo 831 infrared thermometer than in its protective case. Specially since it comes with a belt clip which allows you to attach it to your belt so that you always have it with you when you need it
- Wide measuring range: -30 °C up to +210 °C
- HACCP certified: the infrared thermometer is HACCP certified and ideal for use in the food sector
testo 831 2 Point IR thermometer, case, belt clip, factory calibration certificate, batteries.